Friday, January 16, 2009

Gotta make a list!

It's been a weird and busy week in our home. A miracle of sorts happened for which we are very thankful. However, as is my philosophy I know there's always something unexpected around the next corner and there was. Our daughter is in the hospital. So, we are in the waiting mode for the next telephone call. She is stable but her problem requires time to solve. So, we wait.

I hope you all are well and you life is good. And for those who have family members with health problems, I am praying for you too. Yesterday, God had His hands full saving the passengers on the airline that went down in the Hudson River in New York. Wasn't that phenomenal! Take good care, and God bless!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

grandma...my prayers are lifted for your daughter.

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Miss Feisty said...

Hello! I am so sorry to hear about your daughter...I hope all is ok & please let me know if your family needs anything! :(

You are right..soon our men will be back home (hopefully for a long time).

I am jealous of your Vegas weather! :)

Take care & email me if there's anything ya need! :)