Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mostly cloudy

The weather reports says it will be that - mostly cloudy, does the weather outlook sometimes relate to your disposition of the day?

For this cloudy day I don't mind because I know we need rain badly here in our area and with the clouds there may be rain to follow, for which I would be very grateful! And, too, we are very fortunate that it is well known the desert sun always shine. I've lived here for so long, I am not sure how I would adjust to the environment of no or partial sun most of the time. We've thought often of leaving this area but the dry heat and lack of tornadoes are a factor to me for not moving.

It is a mellow mood for the beginning of this Tuesday, Groundhog Day - who really believes in that groundhog anyhow - I can't put my brain around what is and what isn't - if he sees his shadow or doesn't, so what. What if there's six feet of snow on the ground and the sun is out does that mean spring is around the corner? I don't get it.

But, if you come to see my front yard, like I wrote yesterday, you would know for a fact spring is just around the corner here - maybe Jean's Yard would be a better predictor of spring that some goofy groundhog!!

Well, that's all I've got for today. Other than - do you know what you're going to do for the rest of your life? I know from the way I feel today I probably don't have long, but I've thought about taking some college English writing classes on line. I know my grammar could do with some work and writing is what I enjoy doing. I'll keep you informed.

Hope you have a wonderful day. Keep warm and dry - I noticed there's lots of rain in most parts of the United States today. May God bless you abundantly and may you feel His presence when you most need it! Take good care.

No comments: