Saturday, September 27, 2008

Can it be Saturday - already?

Another week gone and another week older - good grief! I am listening to my very favorite classic album - Vivaldi Four Seasons - if the music doesn't stimulate the emotions from sadness to exciting then the listener is dead. This week for me has been exactly what the rhythm of "Four Seasons" express.

We all have a list of priorities whether physical, material or spiritual, but sometimes there is that one item on the list that invoke all three elements. This week I had a computer problem and as I've mentioned many times my involvement with my computer is a top commitment. I cannot and will not for the sake of this particular post actually express my deep anxiety and exasperation with this particular problem because my day would be ruined. I am hoping just the revelation of my problem will be enough for you to understand how I feel right now because I did not fix the problem, I do not want to take my computer in to be fixed but I would like to buy a new one and I know I cannot. So there, having said that my number two emotional involvement has been the politics of the week. I dare not go there either. I will say this, I have learned a great deal not so much about politics but government and finance as well. This week has been a tremendously disastrous week for our country financially. There's so many things the average person cannot imagine that goes on both on Wall Street and in Washington DC. We cannot blame one person - but we must put the responsibility on all to work together.

We had a dynamic change in our family this weekend. My granddaughter's mother, my son's ex wife, will be moving away due to circumstances beyond her control. It is sad for my granddaughter. Children always seem to have to bear the blunt of the pain of the disasters of the adults. I know they do survive. I also know that even when the adults do everything they can to keep a stable home the children do stupid things to ruin their own life after they grow up. What a vicious circle life is.........

So it goes and life does go on and how we survive is how we deal with each minute or our day and with the presence of God. I hope your day is going well. Do take good care.

No comments: