Saturday, August 8, 2009

I suddenly went crazy!


Yesterday, I lost my mind and deleted everything I dearly love and hold close to my heart on the computer. I had a major "fit" as a result of a "situation" which occurred here in my home. I thought my reactions to my actions were fitting at the time, but as time passed, I realized I did a stupid thing. There are things I do which may seem a waste of time to a few but when it comes down to computer stuff for me it's a past time and hobby. There are plenty of other things I could do, but this is what I want to do.

My girlfriend across the street won't do anything on the computer except for her associations and she does data input at her job. She does some searches and purchases, but to do fun stuff, never. But, she does work, and when at home she has a husband who requires her attention and she has all that other stuff like housework to do. But she was adamant about not joining any computer social thing of any sort so now I never ask nor do I share the fun I have.

I don't hold it against her for not liking to get involved or to sign up with me on Face Book or whatever, I'm just pointing out, we all have our thing and I almost messed up what I hold near and dear and that is my Blogs, Twitter, and Face Book when I was outragiously wicked and deleted with a vengence.

Thousands of Mea Copas, - I am so sorry. I may not have many followers here or readers, but this is a source of evacuation of my daily thoughts and sharing with a friend or two (Ann, Hello!) or a family member, they may stop by occasionally, so like stopping to smell a rose or enjoying the hummingbirds outside my window and the song of a little bird singing this morning, my blogs will go on, be that as it may.

No comments: