Thursday, August 20, 2009

What day is this?

Gosh dawg, I can't keep track of the days. Oh me how I yearn for the sound of the highway under the rubber of the tires of my RV! We've been so busy seens like for years I wonder if I'll ever feel really retired.

The painters are here, this is their second day. They are doing the back bedrooms and bath. They have done a beautiful job and are good workers. Isn't it marvelous when you do pick a good contractor on whatever house project you need accomplished. It is expensive too as I am sure you are very aware. Bob use to do all this stuff but he's old now and can do some. He would have done the painting but I said no because I wanted it done this year. He's a workaholic on slow down pills. I don't expect anything more of him. He's put in his 2 cents and then some during our marriage. Bob is a jack of all trades and a master of many skills. He has built a one may plane, a boat, canoe, summer swing, build an addition onto our home by himself, and on and on - he is a very dependable worker if I may say so.

Here is a recent photo of my farm on Farm town. I've been putting a cross outline with my crops. It's amazing what others have made with flowers and crops. Many very creative people out there in cyper land.

While the painters were here yesterday, Bob and I hibernated in my office all day. There's a day bed in there so he caught up on his sleep and there's a TV and we had both our computers, also plenty of juice and fruit cups and water. Today, we've moved to the kitchen area with our computers. Bob is anxious and biting at the bit ready to get to work putting this end of the house back in order. I've got windows to wash and other things to clean. Things were sure dusty - seems to be very common for the desert.

Hope you are doing well and life is good for you. Take good care and have a great day!

No comments: