Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hanging around

Nothing specific on the agenda today. The daffodils are blooming and the other spring flowers are about five inches out of the ground but no blooms yet. The roses have new growth and the trees are budding. Spring has arrived in southern Nevada with temperatures in the low 70s during the day. It is beautiful time of the year and my favorite.

Alex has been on spring break - different than Easter break - she attends year round school. She'll be heading back to class on Monday. I promised her we'd have one more day of jewelry making so I'm hoping I can remember and take time for us this afternoon. The last time we made jewelry she made a necklase and she wears it all the time. She wants to make a bracelet to match. She is so creative.

Son Kevin may have to have back surgery, yuck! He hasn't gone to a surgeon yet, I think he's scared. I would be too. Our oldest son has stopped by for this weekend. He is passing through on his way to LA. It's fun to have a houseful.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. May God bless you and fulfill your every need.

No comments: