Saturday, August 16, 2008

To Blog, To Dust, or to watch Olympics

Saturday has been my planned housecleaning day for ever. Should I make some exceptions today to break my routine, that is the question! Guess what, Blogging has won at least half that decision and I can dust and listen to the Olympics soooooo I guess I have solved that simple problem.

Did you see the USA Basketball team play this morning? FANTASTIC! They played Spain and it was expected to be a really tough game. The team from Spain was expected to give the USA a close score challenge. It didn't go that way at all!!!!! The final score was something like 101 to 72. It was a great game. I love college basketball. There are NBA players on the USA team but the Olympic rules are different than regular USA NBA games. Not sure when the next game is or who they play.

The gymnastics have been beautiful. The two American girls beat out China yesterday. Their performance was unbelievable. So good! The USA girls won a gold and silver medal.

I watched Badminton between two of China's favorites and now the rowing team is on - I don't think they call it rolling. I think the sport is so exciting. Don't know much about it though or who is winning. Waiting for Beach Volleyball to start. So I can dust and do laundry in the meantime.

It's a typical Saturday here. Hope you have a great weekend and get some relaxing in. My birthday is tomorrow - I'll be 64. I don't feel different. If wishes could really come true, I'd ask for better health and energy like I had in my early 50s. Gotta go with the flow and take things as they come. We're going to see Mamma Mia tomorrow, my choice. See ya!

No comments: