Friday, August 15, 2008

What is your favorite Olympic sport?



I am really into the USA beach volleyball team. I never thought I would be interested in this sport but the women's team has brought the sport into a competitive professional interesting sports activity that I have enjoyed watching. I noticed how some of the women when they are going after the hit they land on the sand and just stay there like "oh, I missed the point and I can't get up!" but not the USA team. Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh are aggressive. When they played Belgium, we thought they were going to lose the game. They were working hard and the points were flying from one team to the other, but finally, they got their groove and the points went their way. They won the first game and took the second game to win the round.

The USA men's team of Dalhausser and Rogers are certain good eye candy for this ole lady but that's not what draws me to their game - they are terrific!

No comments: