Tuesday, December 16, 2008

None, nada, not here!

There was no snow yesterday on this side of town. As reported in yesterday's posting, I was very excited and hoped we'd get some snow at our house. Well, the west side of Las Vegas got it all. There are pictures posted everywhere and showing all the fun and beauty enjoyed by all on the other side of town. Bla!

There are predictions of possible chance for rain or snow tonight or tomorrow, but I won't hold my breath. I am very thankful however because we did get a lot of rain and we do need rain. My family has enjoyed seeing the photos of the grandkids at a very young age that I posted as they were playing in the snow.

It's a cloudy and chilly day here today. I have a few Christmas decorations to work on and I must get my baking list in order - have to have a list or I'll forget. Bob cleaned the pool which was full of leaves from the wind blowing the pass couple of days. Now I heard him out on the front lawn. I guess he is picking up fallen tree limbs. Our neighbor has their fireplace burning and it smells so homey and warming.

Hope you are having a good day and accomplishing all that you have on your lists and what you've set out to do. Please take good care and drive safely. God bless.

No comments: