Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolutions

"God of the Universe, You are the source of all Joy. Give me a heart of praise in the coming year, so that your joy can become my very strength!"

Right now Las Vegas time there's thirteen hours 40 minutes until the New Year and time to reflect on the resolutions of old and what was and the new resolutions and what may be. As for me, I can't remember what my last year's resolutions were so what's the point of making new promises. However, some reflections are the hope that I will be more prayful and try to always be a better person, wife, mother, grandmother and friend, thoughtful, kind and considerate and focus on the important things in life.

Be safe and warm. Take good care. Good health and Peace. Happy New Year to you and yours. May God bless you abundantly.

No comments: