Friday, April 24, 2009

A Day in the Life of........................

If you had your druthers, what would you be doing today? I would love to go to Disneyland or, what a minute, Maine and walking along the beach and have clam chowder for lunch, or a yummy lobster dinner. My husband wants a Chevy SSR and we have been putting off purchasing it, but that would be fun, riding around with the top down on his SSR. Our southern Nevada weather has been very convertible weather. Dreams! Reality! I am not yet in the lifestyle of throwing caution to the wind and following the feather in the breeze - I hope I live long enough to capture that feeling.

Responsibility crushes our spare of the minute desires. I wonder if because of this our dreams have become less inviting and inspiring. Everyday there is something new to worry about, another problem, its difficult to get a handle on it long enough to escape. We are less anxious to explore. I am hopeful that soon we can flee and disappear over the hill and into the sunset following our dream stars of invisibility and not be found for a while by those that can't survive in our life without our presence. I can't wait, it is my hope, and what keeps me motivated.

No comments: