Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fool's Day


Well, we don't have to wear green or anything like that, except perhaps don't act foolish. I don't have any tricks up my sleeve. I haven't had any tricks played on me yet, but the only member of this household who is here and would play tricks is getting ready for school. Oh, ha ha, I just got her! I told her there was two feet of snow on the ground and she should wear her warmest clothes. She came in here and stepped up on the chair and looked out the window and I laughed and said "na ne boo boo - jokes on you I made you look!" She threatened to pull a joke on me too - I'll be aware and ready!
If Tom or Don was here, I would have been duped already.
This expression on this baby's face is sort of an equivalent to my moods lately. Have you ever felt like that? But - how ever you are feeling, I hope you have a nice day today and hopefully no one will play an outrageous April Fools joke on you!