Monday, June 8, 2009

Day to Day

When in our life haven't we had a time when we had to make difficult decisions - some seem relentlessly easy and others seem to take forever to mull over to come to the right feeling conclusion. Bob and I have been going through this "forever mulling" on a problem for a long time. Before I write another word, our mulling has nothing whatsoever to do with Brooks and Dunn, but they are great eye-candy, don't you think? And, their music ain't half bad either. Which plays into the problem no matter what conclusion we make life still goes on and we need to instill a little nice and pretty eye-candy every once in awhile into a ho-hum day.

I went through the Country Artist list on CMT because I couldn't remember who some of my favorite all time musicians have been and I needed some brain stimulation. The CMT website offers an alphabetical list and I only got through a forth of the names. I attempted to add some of my favorite artists songs to this playlist playing. Some of the artist I may not have purchased their music specifically but their songs seemed to fit the mood I am in today.

Tom and Tine have been gone for a week. Kev and Alex have spent time house sitting but are home when Kev works. Bob and I have been lazy as can be, but the house is clean, the dishes are done, clothes are clean and the lawn is mowed, so what else can be expected from an old retired tired couple. Right now I'm off to my electric powered chair (ha-ha), (yes, really) it's cool, NCIS is on the TV.

So, here's hoping you all are well and life has been good to you and yours. God bless. and take good care.

No comments: