Saturday, June 27, 2009

Music

Music of all kinds has been a part of my life seems like to me - forever. When I was a teenager I was able to purchase records with my allowance and at the time we had 45s and I had a regular 45 record player. My parents had a stereo player that played 78s which were all the really oldies but very goodies - before my time. My kids grew up listening to all types of music because I wanted them to appreciate what was offered. As they got older they did chose their own style but at least I gave them an opportunity, as I have also given my grandchildren. Bob and I reminisce when I would hold the babies and dance through the house to the beat of the song.

I have put a few of the modern artists that I like on the playlist that is playing now. There are so many more which I'll play later. Some artists songs were not available on the internet playlist website. Here are some photos - oh, I did leave George Strait out this time, but you can see how much I appreciate his style and songs in other posts. The photos are not necessarily in the order that I appreciate their style, but I do appreciate each and every one. Music for me is a mood choice.

By the way - if you haven't heard of Stanley Black and you like Bossa Nova or Easy Listening style, you must check out his music. He has quite a few albums on the market and I have about 10 of his CDs and each one is different. Oh, and I do have Cds of each of these artist and other that I'll play later or I wouldn't recommend.






























No comments: