Saturday, June 20, 2009

Seems like Sunday

This has been a weird day - don't know why particularly, maybe waking up at 4 AM. You know with over a trillion channels on cable I can't find a thing on that's interesting. We've had a lot of clouds and very windy but no rain. I wish the east could pipe their rain back here - we really need it.

Noy much going on here. Bob's finally feeling better - the sinus infection or whatever he had has left and he's back up to speed. Soldier Tom and his unit have gone to Busch Gardens in Georgia - all paid for. I'm anxious to see how that went.

We're just kinda hanging around. Do you have a Facebook? I do and it is the craziest thing I ever started. I belong to Farmtown and I'm on the lowest level and my crops keep dying. I don't have enough coins to build a fence to put my donkey, sheep and chickens up, so I'm not sure if they are eating my crops. There are several friends and everyone is constantly sending gifts back and forth. It's good to read the news from families I haven't seen in years. Some went to school with Brian and the other kids. Seeing some of that which related to Brian's class has been difficult to read and sometimes they post photos of the class.

I have joined a couple of Twitter groups but haven't actually twitted or tweeted! I know there's lots of twits going around about the Iranian protests - I guess that tweets not twits - I know a couple of twits and they are not like tweeters at all!

I hope your day is going good and you have accomplished all that you've set out to do. We're taking Bob and Kevin out for Father's Day dinner to Claim Jumpers. It's only going to be us four I guess. Suz is under the weather and we haven't heard from Don in a while. I hope if you are a dad reading this post that you have a wonderful day and are treated like a king. Happy Father's Day!

God bless and take care!

No comments: