Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My get up and gotten up and left!

Oh whoa is me! I can't find my enthusiasm or energy pill! I have looked in all my drawers and hiding places. Bob has been no good at helping either, he's always napping! What is a gal to do? I wake up at 2 or 3 AM with wild dreams of ambitious energy of tasks for the next day. What a drag that is to wake wide awake by the thoughts of what could be done the next day but lo and behold, when awake then all the vim and vigor has disappeared.

I am weary of waking up in the wee hours of the morning. I don't even bother turning on the television, I just come back to the computer and play mahjong and I don't know why since I am a loser! I'm not sure what this is all about, maybe just old age, or perhaps if I really were more active during the day I wouldn't have wild cleaning dreams - how boring can that be!!!! Sorting out shoes, cleaning under the clothes in the closet and throwing away old tea bags. I think I need a new life!

No comments: