Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I am hooked!!!!!


We've had an extremely relaxing week - except for one problem, Bob has been sick. He is a victim of the respiratory distress that Tom had while he was home
home. We were fortunate Bob was able to get an antibiotic so we're hoping with rest and lots of fluids he will be back to normal soon.
I am counting the days until "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" is out. Yes, I am a die heart Harry Potter fan. I had purchased the last two books as audio CDs and listened to the last book a while back. I noticed that I was still listening to the sixth book - which is the movie that is coming out in July. So, since this is designated as a slow recouperating week, I have picked up where I left off on the with Harry and the Half Blood Prince video CD - although I have forgotten all that I heard before. I am hooked and can't stop listening today. I had to stop to get some chores accomplished so I wouldn't feel so guilty at the end of the day. I only have a little while longer listening until the end of this CD and as always at the almost end of a great novel whether reading or listening, it is pure torment until I can get back to it and find out what's next in the story - so I'm biting at the bit right now, but I did want to say a few words here tonight.

A huge soiler problem I have is falling asleep whether I am reading or listening. I slept through a complete audio chapter and had to go back. Thank goodness my CD player is not complicated and I've figured out how to "reverse."

So that's where I've been and what I've been doing. Our life is pretty boring right now and its quiet. I love it!

Hope all is good with you and you and yours are all in good health. God bless!

No comments: