Sunday, May 10, 2009

At the End of the Day

I hope all the moms had a Happy Mother's Day today! Today was kind of odd but for those two that weren't here I heard from them. Tom called early this morning then we did the Yahoo messenger thing with the video came both ways - that's kinda fun. Don called while he was on the road somewhere up north. Kev and Suz and Alex were here. No big deal dinner, just picked up some stuff and ate here. With Soldier Tom coming home this week, we always go out a lot and I thought we save the special places for him and friend Tine.

We're just hanging out relaxing tonight. I heard from friends via email and talked with Aunt Thelma last night.

My cable went out early this afternoon. I thought it was probably because the amount of traffic burning the lines all for Mothers. I remember years ago the long distant telephone lines got jammed on Mother's Day. It was the most popular holiday of the year.

You all take good care and I hope you have a great week. Stay safe.

No comments: