Saturday, May 9, 2009

Trapped

I just received an email from my realtor - the resale value of homes in our area are heading towards the dumpster. Of course, if you're out there buying then it's your market. The decision is difficult right now for me, whether to put the house on the market or wait it out a little longer. It will take a couple of months to get the photos and things off the wall and things packed so the painters could come in and then we were going to put the sign up, or now do we wait?

I did some house shopping on realtor.com this morning and big houses can be had for little or nothing. We wouldn't have any trouble getting any size house. I am in a dilemma though because I can't find what I want!!! It took us a year or more to find this place.

We fell in love with the area around Frederickburg, Texas, and Bob keeps sending me property in the area. If it weren't for grandchildren here it would be easier for me to leave here. I just don't want to start all over. I love my beautician and my doctor and finding someone in those occupations that you care for is very difficult! Don't you think?

Bob and I go back and forth why or why not as to if we should sell - but we are old, it's a big place and a big yard with a pool which means lots of commitment and a lot of hard work for him. It's an in our face moment I have to come to terms with. See that cat's face, that's how I feel!

I hope you are having a really nice enjoyable Saturday. The temps are up in the 90s today and the rest of the week. Maybe the pool will be nice and warm when Tom and Tine get here on Thursday. Can't wait!

No comments: