Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fun Day


What can I say - this is high energy!! They are off and running and Bob and I are trying to re-coup. Alex has her excitement matched when Tom is home - it's continual teasing and agitating. Tine is from Germany. We have talked about her home and where Brian was stationed. It has been interesting. She is going to do some German cooking while she is here. My mom and aunts cooked a lot of German meals but I didn't, not because I couldn't, it was something I just didn't do, unfortunately! Tomorrow is a family day. Our favorite pizza place - Metro, gives 25% off if you are military, so we'll take advantage of that then spend the day home playing games - card, Wi-We- and other things the kids love to play and maybe swim. I think I am worn out all ready!








No comments: