Friday, May 15, 2009

He's here!

Tom's plane arrived early last night - isn't that amazing!!!! He was so excited to be home. His friend Tine is amazing. They are so compatible. She is a very nice person. I'll show photos later.

Bob bought me the camera I have wanted for years for Mother's Day - it's a Canon Rebel digital. I haven't taken many photos yet, but I will post them when I do.

We went to see Star Trek this afternoon and out to lunch. He rented a car and now they're off visiting.

When he woke up this morning, he ran back and forth through the house, then he got his trombone and play it - he said he has missed it all. He played in the school band, middle school and high school and some at the university until he joined the Army. He's like to play in the Army band.

The weather is pretty out but hot, up in the 100s today - something Tine has to get use to.

We are so happy to have him home and I know the time will fly. He is so energetic and spirited - he keeps us laughing!

No comments: