Thursday, October 23, 2008

Music

One of my favorite things is listening to music and I appreciate sharing some of my favorite songs available on playlist. I know you can either listen to the selections or mute it, or you can chose another tune from the list to listen to. I am glad you have that choice of listening or not since the sound of music can be annoying to some individuals. I have select a couple of Ricky Nelson's songs to play because Ricky was my very favorite singer when I was a teenager. At that time everyone else was in love with Elvis - I've always been independent and think outside the box.

I also enjoyed watching the Nelson family show Ozzie and Harriet with Ricky, his brother David and his mom and dad. The TV shows in those days of the 50s were very wholesome. There was no violence or sex stuff. A lot of good humor and good acting.

No comments: