Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Movin on down the road

It is an absolutely beautiful morning here. I wish we could jump in the yellow truck and cruise on down the road to a far away place - like Maine where the beach is almost void of tourists and the leaves are doing their thing changing into marvelous colors........I yearn for a delicious lobster roll and a steamy bowl of New England clam chowder from York Beach.

Instead I will be working downstairs packing and organizing again. We are hoping to sell the house in a couple of months but we don't know where we're going. I look forward to downsizing but I don't have the vision of where our destination of downsizing will lead us. I suppose it'll all fall in place. I hope to call a realtor as soon as I can get some things in order. There's boxes all over the place and right now they couldn't even measure the rooms. I knew this time would come as we planned to move since Tom graduated from high school two years ago. Now is the time to get my act together and react.

That's all there is from here this morning. Wishing you all a wonderful and healthly day.

No comments: