Monday, March 9, 2009

Distinguished Service Cross


This morning Bob and I were watching Fox news as is routine everyday. One news report that has stood out for me even more so than the stock market was the threat by North Korea sending off missiles. My heart is always immediately brought to our military and those that serve to protect us so willingly.

Our Soldier Tom works in the area of missiles. Last year there was an incident where one of the transports carrying stryker missiles was demolished by a bomb and I wanted to share that story with you. Close to home! I haven't talked to Tom about it yet - he doesn't share much about the things going on over there and tells me he is safe and not to worry. But, I know better and I do worry, but I don't want him to know that.

Please check out this story here.

No comments: