Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good news

Well, its been a good day - Thank you, Lord! Kevin's surgery was a lot later than expected so he and Bob had a long time wait until the grand event happened. The surgery was a success. There was something about his vertebrae and also his nerve was crooked or something - I'm too tired to get into technical terms. But he commented that his leg was painless for the first time in years. So, I do appreciate very much your prayers and support. You are super duper special!

Also, heard about Tom's Platoon from our talented and great FRG leader - Nit - who passed on very positive information about Tom and where they are. Hoping we'll be getting a call or email very soon.

It's the worrying you know, lots on my plate right now and all that good news eases my burden. Taking Bob to the doctor's office tomorrow. Shingles have come to the Sullivan's and I don't mean roof shingles - but old age stuff. There's good medication for it now a day contrary to the pain my dad had to go through back in the 60s. Thank goodness for medical advances.

Very grateful to my thoughtful and prayerful friends. Where would I be without you in my life? Thanks so much.

1 comment:

Call Me Grandma said...

Prayers going out to the Sullivans. Prayers of healing for all.
Shingles ouch! they hurt.