Thursday, March 26, 2009

A very special blessing

Today I met up with a friend. I had also seen her last week and she had shared problems she was having with her mother-in-law last week. I told her I would pray for her. She is young probably in her 20s and pregnant, and today I found out she had miscarried her first two pregnancies. This pregnancy has gone farther than either of the first two so she was very hopeful this baby would make it to maturity. She is very nice and excellent at her job - that is the environment I see her in and how we became friends.

Her mother-in-law was living with her and her husband. She was disruptive, bossy and possessive of my friend's husband. I was very sympathetic to her situation because I knew exactly what she was going through. I had a difficult mother-in-law and no matter what I did was never enough and she never liked me. My friend and I talked quite a lot about the matter.

Today I saw my friend again and her first piece of news was that her mother-in-law had moved out although she did moved in with another son. This woman has a bad reputation, before living in my friend's home, she lived with her first son. This lady needs to get a life away from her kids and let them have a life.

Today my friend was so happy as she was telling me the news and she was almost bubbling out of her skin. She also introduced me to her mother. She is as beautiful as my friend is.

I have experienced first hand in my face at least three serious answers to prayers in recently months. I am totally awesomely thankful when this happens. Thank you Lord for all your blessings. We are grateful!

1 comment:

WomanHonorThyself said...

thanks hun for visiting WHT and your comment..keep the faith!!